Fence Pros Charleston, Inc. is a sister company of Vision Enterprise Inc. a licensed general contracting firm in Charlotte, NC, with a long history in specialty contracting. Vision transitioned into the fencing industry as Vision Fencing in 2006 using “our recipe” for over 15 years, which resulted in great success and thousands of delighted clients. With a South Carolina heritage, and a call home, in 2020 the principals of Vision started Fence Pros Charleston, Inc. bringing the same level of excellence to the great Charleston area.
Bruce Hatchell is a graduate of University of North Carolina at Charlotte, receiving a degree in business management. Bruce is a licensed general contractor, certified remodeler and licensed real estate broker. Previously, Bruce was the general manager then owner of LeafGuard Gutters. He also owned Vision Fencing and is present owner of Vision Enterprise Inc. All of these business are still thriving today. Bruce has worked as a trades person, manager and owner. Bruce brings these years of hands on, business management and ownership experience into every project for Fence Pros Charleston, Inc.
George Carlin, the newest member of our team, brings enthusiasm and work ethic to Charleston Fence Pros. George is a native of Charleston and a graduate from the College of Charleston with a degree in business management.
Cindy Hatchell is a graduate of Wingate University, receiving a degree in Business Management. She is the brains in the operation. She also owned Vision Fencing and is present owner of Vision Enterprise Inc. She has years of experience in financial management, accounting and business management. She has worked in a number of successful businesses, maintaining integrity at all levels of operations.
We at Fence Pros Charleston have a simple recipe that is easy to talk about, but very few can do.
Typically clients will contact us by phone or an online information request. We respond as promptly as possible. We will set a time for an estimate. We ask that you check us out online before we come to estimate and provide us with a paper copy of a survey when we meet. The survey will help us find your property corners to get an accurate measurement for your estimate. We will also use this paper survey to create a diagram which you can use to submit to your homeowners association for approval.
1. Estimate: We do everything in our power to show up promptly for your estimate. At this time we will discuss your needs, find property lines, educate you on the process, go through types of fencing, take measurements and give you a written estimate. We do not ask for money down or deposits unless your fence is an extreme specialty or custom.
2. Order Materials: Once you have chosen Fence Pros Charleston, we will order your materials.
3. Delivery: Usually, we will have the fence materials delivered directly to you. We try to install your fence as soon as possible after delivery.
4. Install Day: We will contact you the evening before installation to let you know we are coming. We do want you present when we start. We will meet with you and the installation team for your fence layout. We will set strings around the property according to the survey markers. We set the fence slightly inside your property line to be sure we are not encroaching on your neighbors property. We will paint on the ground where everything goes with you. When you are happy with the fence location, the team will go to work. You are free to carry on with your normal day.
5. Installation: Our team will care for your property and clean up. We will dig holes around 2 feet deep and cement every post. We ask that you do not move posts or let the gates slam for some time to allow the concrete to get solid. When the installation team is done, we will come back and double check. Even though our crews are trained and experienced we want to make sure it is done to your satisfaction and ours
We serve Charleston, SC and surrounding areas. Carolina Park, Riverside at Carolina Park, Dunes West, Rivertown Country Club, Sullivan's Island, Isle of Palms, Daniel Island, James Island, John's Island, Hollywood, Folly Beach, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Awendaw and Wadmalaw. These are areas where we have installed fences and have several satisfied customers. We would be happy to provide you with an estimate for your fencing needs.